The ICopy-X is a powerful portable RFID cloning device, built on top of a Proxmark 3 RDV 4.01 It is an entirely stand-alone device with integrated screen and buttons - unlocking the power of a Proxmark but without the need for an external computer.
It supports the full range of standard high-frequency (13.56MHz) and low-frequency (125KHz) cards supported by the Proxmark 3, and also several other previously impossible tag types.
There are three types of iCopy-X.
- iCopy-X: Basic
- iCopy-XR: Intermediate
- iCopy-XS: Advanced / Complete
The iCopy-XS is the "unlocked" or "complete" device. It has no restrictions - so can copy all tag types, and is compatible with the iCLASS SE/SEOS Decoder accessory. The "Basic" and "Intermediate" models do not support accessories, and are restricted in the types of badges that they can copy.
Power users can connected the iCopy-X to a computer and use the standard Proxmark console to perform advanced operations.
The iCopy-X builts on proven technology to provide an easy-to-use RFID tool built for security researchers, lock professionals, hobbyists and LEA.
- Portable: Pocket-sized, rechargable - no external computers required.
- Powerful: Built on an upgraded Proxmark 3 RDV4.01
- Intuiative: Easily controlled with full-colour screen and navigation buttons
- Expandable: Supports official modules / accessories, including the iCLASS SE/SEOS Decoders
- Power Users Supported: Power-users can directly access the Proxmark device via the Proxmark CLI tool
- MIFARE 1K / 4K (4 & 7 byte UIDs)
- MIFARE Ultralight
- MIFARE Ultralight C
- MIFARE Ultralight EV1
- ICLASS Legacy
- ICLASS Elite
- ICLASS SE (with the iCS Decoder Tool)
- ICLASS SEOS (with the iCS Decoder Tool)
- iCODE SLI (Partial)
- iCODE SLIX (Partial)
- HID Prox
- and many more
- Auto Clone
- Scan (Basic Info)
- Read (LF + HF)
- Sniff (MIFARE keys)
- Emulation (LF + HF)
Expert / Proxmark Mode
- Import / Export Keys
- Import / Export Dumps
- Screen: 1.3 Inch 240x240 RGB LCD
- Tactile Controls: Arrow Keys, Select Buttons
- RFID System: Customised Proxmark 3
- Connectivity: USB-C
- Dimensions: 120 x 55 x 24mm
- Weight: 113g
- CPU Cortex-A7 @ 600MHz
- Storage 256MB Ram, 16GB User Storage
- Battery: 2000mAh Li-ion battery
- Interface Screen + Arrow Keys, Select Buttons
iCopy-X Presentation Video
Buy an iCopy-X
The iCopy-X is current hardware and available for purchase. Please click here for official distributors.